A couple of thoughts on how we can improve everything...
First, eliminate ego from our work. Second, create more opportunities for being lucky. Here are the fundamentals behind each.
Imagine a world without ego. No toes to step on. No feelings to hurt. No territory to defend. Just pure care.
ego: noun: 1. the self 2. an inflated sense of self-significance
To be no ego...
- Be humble. Understand you are a (small) part of the world. Service and patience should be your top priorities.
- Be teachable. Focus on what you can learn, rather than what you know. Remember that almost everything you learn comes from the work of someone else.
- Listen more. Make every effort to truly understand what others are saying (beyond just words). Allow a gap of silence before responding. Ask questions (and listen, again).
- Appreciate people. Enjoy others' contributions. Don't squelch ideas or defend territory. Encourage more.
- Relax. Let go of the need to be right or win every time.
You want more luck? Be the force that makes it happen...
...keep reading at BNET Enterprise Spotlight and Give More
Share and Enjoy: